Guild Officers and Ranks by Katastros
Posted by NewsUncategorized
2 February 2015 in
- Bakey – Management Lead
- Bloodshox – Content Lead
- Karensa – Morale Lead
- Shadram – Community Lead
- Aredawg – Darkwind D&D Coordinator
- Jinxie – Recruitment Officer
- Malfrost – Guild Vault Manager
- Soranai – PvE Specialist
- Waldhaar – Sunday Raid Coordinator
- Byakuei – Mythic+ Coordinator
- Graenah – Community Assist
- Jonny – PvP Coordinator
Officer Position Descriptions:
- Elder Council – Facilitates conversation about guild direction, and is responsible for establishment, modification, and enforcement of guild rules and policies.
- Community Lead – Oversees the recruitment and assimilation process, promotes community involvement, posts news and regular announcements, and schedules regular social events for the guild.
- Content Lead – Oversees organized PvE current content, and works with Content Officers to schedule endgame events for the guild.
- Management Lead – Manages web content, Discord, social media, and tech for Darkwind.
- Morale Lead – Supports officers in their responsibilities, maintains positive relationships between guild members, resolves any member issues, and acts as the moral conscience of Darkwind.
- Darkwind D&D Coordinator – Serves as Darkwind D&D DM, and coordinates Adventure League nights.
- Guild Vault Manager – Oversees gold inflow, as well as organization and supplying of the guild vault and production of materials.
- PvE Specialist – The go-to person for class/spec assistance and performance improvement, who also supports the Content Officers
- Recruitment Officer – Oversees recruitment and growth of the guild roster, through application processing and interviews.
- Sunday Raid Coordinator – Organizes and leads Sunday Raid.
- Mythic+ Coordinator – Facilitates M+ team creation, trains group leaders, and provides general tips for Mythic+ dungeons.
- PvP Coordinator – Organizes and oversees organized PvP activities.
- Community Assist – Assists in the communications for Darkwind, through social media management and posts.
Darkwind Guild Ranks:
- Elder – Leading Council of Darkwind
- Praetor – Senior Officer
- Acolyte – New Officer
- Devout – Esteemed Members
- Zealot – Progression Raider
- Disciple – Member (must be a member for 30+ days AND have an authenticator)
- Neophyte – Initiate (members newer than 30 days OR do not have an authenticator)